Non Profit Corporation Revocation Dissolution
Nonprofit Corporation Articles of Revocation of Dissolution
1. Corporation name:
2. Effective date of the dissolution: (Date – mm/dd/yyyy)
3. Date that the revocation of dissolution was authorized: (Date – mm/dd/yyyy)
4. If the corporation’s board of directors or incorporators revoked the dissolution, a statement to that effect:
5. If the corporation’s board of directors revoked a dissolution authorized by the members alone or in conjunction with another person or persons, a statement that revocation was permitted by action by the board of directors alone pursuant to that authorization:
6. If member or third person action was required to revoke the dissolution, the information required by W.S. 17-19- 1404(a) (v) and (vi):
Date: (May be executed by Chairman of Board, President or another of its officers.) (mm/dd/yyyy)
Daytime Phone Number:
Email: (Email provided will receive annual report reminders and filing evidence) *May list multiple email addresses
Filing Fee: $10.00 Make check or money order payable to Wyoming Secretary of State.
An entity may be eligible for revocation of dissolution if received within 120 days of the date of dissolution.
A copy of the Articles of Dissolution shall accompany this document. Please submit one originally signed document.
Typical processing time is 3-5 business days following the date of receipt in our office.
Please review form prior to submitting to the Secretary of State to ensure all areas have been completed to avoid a delay in the processing of your documents.