Non Profit Corporation Amendment
Nonprofit Corporation Articles of Amendment
1. Corporation name:
2. Article number(s) is amended as follows: (Attach a separate sheet if more room is needed.)
3. The amendment was adopted on by the board of directors. (Date – mm/dd/yyyy) OR The amendment was adopted on by the directors and members. (Date – mm/dd/yyyy)
4. If approval by the members was not required, or if the corporation has no members, make that statement in this section and state that approval was obtained by a sufficient vote of the board of directors or incorporators:
5. If approval by the members was required, complete this section.
a. The number of memberships outstanding and entitled to vote on the amendment:
b. The number of votes cast for and against the amendment:
6. If approval of the amendment was required by some person or persons other than the members, the board of directors, or the incorporators, make a statement in this section that approval was obtained.
Signature: ___________________________________________ Date: (May be executed by the Chairman of the Board, President or another of its officers.) (mm/dd/yyyy)
Daytime Phone Number:
Email: (Email provided will receive annual report reminders and filing evidence) *May list multiple email addresses
• A mutual benefit nonprofit corporation may convert to a profit corporation by filing nonprofit corporation articles of amendment.
• The amendment must indicate the change of status and include the number of authorized shares that the corporation will have the authority to issue.
• The conversion filing fee is $75.
Checklist Filing Fee: $3.00 Make check or money order payable to Wyoming Secretary of State.
Please submit one originally signed document.
Typical processing time is 3-5 business days following the date of receipt in the office.
Please review form prior to submitting to the Secretary of State to ensure all areas have been completed to avoid a delay in the processing of your documents.