Profit Corporation Application for Certificate of Transfer Pursuant to W.S. 17-16-1720 the undersigned corporation hereby applies for a Certificate of Transfer from the state of Wyoming.
1. Corporation name:
2. The name by which the corporation will be known in the foreign jurisdiction: (Leave this portion blank if no change is being made to the name.)
3. It hereby requests a Certificate of Transfer from the state of Wyoming, and wishes to become incorporated under the laws of the state or nation of:
4. Name and address of the proper officer of the new state or nation. (This office shall immediately transmit a notice of issuance of a certificate of transfer to the proper officer of the jurisdiction to which the profit corporation is transferred.) Recipient: Office Address:
5. The corporation shall maintain within the State of Wyoming an agent for service of process for at least one (1) year after the transfer is effected. The address of such registered office in Wyoming, and the name of the registered agent at that address is: Name: Address: (If mail is received at a Post Office Box, please list above in addition to the physical address.)
6. Certifications. The following certifications must be completed in order for the Certificate of Transfer to be valid. The signatory executing the document must initial next to each line. The corporation shall surrender its certificate of incorporation under this act upon the effectiveness of the transfer. The transfer was duly approved by the directors and the shareholders – see W.S. 17-16-1720(g). I hereby certify that I have attached a copy of the corporate resolution authorizing the transfer of the profit corporation from the state of Wyoming to the new jurisdiction.
7. Any other terms and conditions of the transfer.
Date: (Shall be executed by Chairman of the Board, President or another its officers.) (mm/dd/yyyy)
Daytime Phone Number:
Email: (Email provided will receive filing evidence) *May list multiple email addresses
Filing Fee: $50.00 Make check or money order payable to Wyoming Secretary of State.
Please submit one originally signed document.
A copy of the company’s resolution authorizing the transfer to the new jurisdiction is required.
Please note that not all jurisdictions accept Certificate of Transfer documents. Contact the appropriate authority in the new jurisdiction before proceeding with the transfer.
Typical processing time is 3-5 business days following the date of receipt in our office.
Please review form prior to submitting to the Secretary of State to ensure all areas have been completed to avoid a delay in the processing of your documents.