Change Wyoming Registered Agent
Change Wyoming registered agent to a different registered agent serving Wyoming LLCs and Corps. If you are not satisfied with your WY registered agent, you can change your WY registered agent. It’s just that simple. What is even better is that it does not cost anything to change Wyoming registered agents with the Wyoming Secretary of State business division. Some agents offer Wyoming mail forwarding, others offer Wyoming incorporation services. Choose the registered agent that is best for you. Choose Wyoming Registered Agent as your next registered agent in Wyoming.
How to Change Wyoming Registered Agents
Changing registered agents in Wyoming is as easy as 1-2-3. Forget about the hassle. Simply order registered agent service and then have your registered agent file a form to change registered agents with the Wyoming Secretary of State. Then the state will make the change. The WY Secretary of State does not charge a filing fee to change WY registered agents. Just pay the new agent the registered agent fee. You can see the change Wyoming registered agent form for Wyoming here.
You can mail in the change registered agent form to the the Wyoming Secretary of State’s Business Division. You can also have your new Wyoming Registered Agent sign the form as an Authorized Party and submit the change in person.
Example of Change Registered Agent Form
Statement of Change By Business Entity
This form is used ONLY to change the registered agent from one person/company to a different person/company.
1. Name of the business entity:
2. Name of current registered agent and physical address of current registered office:
Current Registered Agent:
Current Registered Office Address:
***The information listed for the current registered agent should match what is on file with the Secretary of State’s office exactly.
3. Name of new registered agent and physical Wyoming address of new registered office (cannot be a PO Box):
New Registered Agent:
For consistency the Secretary of State’s Office will only keep one version of the agent’s name on file.
New Registered Office Address:
New Registered Agent’s PO Box:
The PO Box will only be entered if it is in the same city as the physical address listed above.
4. I hereby certify that the new registered office and the registered agent comply with the requirements of W.S. 17-28-
5. The mailing address of my business should be changed to reflect the new registered office address. Yes No
6. The principal address of my business should be changed to reflect the new registered office address. Yes No
7. Once completed the physical address of the registered office and business office of the registered agent will be
Signature: ______________________________________________ Date: (Shall be executed by an authorized individual) (mm/dd/yyyy)
Print Name: Contact Person:
Title: Daytime Phone:
Email: (Email provided will receive filing evidence.)
*May list multiple email addresses
Consent to Appointment by Registered Agent
I, , registered office located at
(name of registered agent)
voluntarily consent to serve
*(registered office physical address, city, state & zip)
as the registered agent for (name of business entity)
I hereby certify that I am in compliance with the requirements of W.S. 17-28-101 through W.S. 17-28-111.
Signature:__________________________________________ Date: (Shall be executed by the registered agent.) (mm/dd/yyyy)
Print Name: Daytime Phone:
Registered Agent Mailing Address
(if different than above):
*If this is a current registered agent changing their registered address on file, complete the following:
Previous Registered Office(s):
I hereby certify that:
• After the changes are made, the street address of my registered office and business office will be identical.
• This change affects every entity served by me and I have notified each entity of the registered office change.
• I certify that the above information is correct and I am in compliance with the requirements of W.S. 17-28-101 through
Signature: __________________________________________ Date: (Shall be executed by the registered agent.) (mm/dd/yyyy)