Limited Partnership Instructions
Wyoming Secretary of State 2020 Carey Avenue, Suite 700 Cheyenne, WY 82002-0020 307.777.7311 Business@wyo.gov http://soswy.state.wy.us
LP-CertificateDomesticInstructions – Revised March 2017
Before Filing Please Note __________________________________________________________________
One originally signed Certificate of Limited Partnership and one originally signed Consent to Appointment by Registered Agent form must be submitted.
The name must include the words “Limited Partnership” without abbreviation. If you elect to be a Limited Liability Limited Partnership (LLLP) you may include the designation in the name; “Limited Partnership LLLP” or “Limited Liability Limited Partnership”. Please refer to the Wyoming Statutes or “The Choice is Yours” at http://soswy.state.wy.us/Forms/Publications/ChoiceIsYours.pdf to determine which status to elect.
Filing fee of $100.00. Make check or money order payable to Wyoming Secretary of State.
Please provide at least one e-mail address in the Certificate of Registration. The provided e-mail address is used only to send you a certificate of evidence and annual report reminders.
Annual reports are due every year on the first day of the anniversary month of formation. If not paid within 60 days of the due date the entity will be subject to dissolution.
You’re Ready to Mail in Your Documents! Typical processing time is 3-5 business days following the date of receipt in our office.
Wyoming statutes do not allow for expedited filing at this time. Your filing will be processed in the order it is received.
You can visit our website at http://wyobiz.wy.gov to see what day is currently being processed. Additional Contact Information ____________________________________________________________
Department of Revenue (Sales and Use Tax Information) o Ph. 307.777.5200 OR https://revenue.state.wy.us/
Wyoming Business Council (Licensing or Permit Information) o Ph. 307.777.2843 OR http://www.wyomingbusiness.org/
Department of Workforce Services (Workers’ Compensation or Unemployment Insurance) o Ph. 307.777.8650 OR http://www.wyomingworkforce.org/
Internal Revenue Service (Tax ID Information) o https://www.irs.gov/Filing For Office Use Only Ed Murray Wyoming Secretary of State 2020 Carey Avenue, Suite 700 Cheyenne, WY 82002-0020 Ph. 307.777.7311 Fax 307.777.5339 Email: Business@wyo.gov
LP-CertificateDomestic – Revised October 2015
Limited Partnership Certificate of Limited Partnership
1. Name of the limited partnership: (The name must contain the words “Limited Partnership” without abbreviation. You may include the designation in the name for a Limited Liability Limited Partnership (LLLP) if you choose.)
2. Please check this box if you elect to be a limited liability limited partnership (LLLP).
3. Name and physical address of its registered agent: (The registered agent may be an individual resident in Wyoming or a domestic or foreign business entity authorized to transact business in Wyoming. The registered agent must have a physical address in Wyoming. If the registered office includes a suite number, it must be included in the registered office address. A Drop Box is not acceptable. A PO Box is acceptable if listed in addition to a physical address.) Name: Address: (If mail is received at a Post Office Box, please list above in addition to the physical address.)
4. Mailing address of the limited partnership:
5. Principal office address:
6. Name and business address of each general partner:
Name: Address: LP-CertificateDomestic – Revised October 2015
7. The amount of cash and a description and statement of the agreed value of the other property or services contributed or to be contributed in the future: 8. The latest date upon which the limited partnership is to dissolve: (mm/dd/yyyy) General Partner Signature: _________________________________ Date: (mm/dd/yyyy) Print Name: General Partner Signature: _________________________________ Date: (mm/dd/yyyy) Print Name: General Partner Signature: _________________________________ Date: (mm/dd/yyyy) Print Name: Contact Person: Daytime Phone Number: Email: (Email provided will receive annual report reminders and filing evidence) *May list multiple email addresses